You will get paired with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist dedicated to your wellness goals. Expect science-rooted advice and recommendations that fit your reality. No fad diets here.
Every professional has his tool. Food is ours. Expect tools and strategies that bring real food to the forefront. No pills or potions here.
There For You.
Our dietitians are available in Westmount, Rosemont, as well as Online. With online coaching, it is possible to receive all coaching services virtually, via Skype or phone. Virtual coaching makes it easy and convenient to connect and stay on track and has become a favourite for many of our clients.
How to get started
- Fill out our contact form. We will get back to you to book your first appointment and send you an initial wellness questionnaire.
- Meet your Motive Nutrition Dietitian for an initial consultation. We will assess your lifestyle, eating habits, cover nutrition fundamentals, discuss your goals and create your roadmap for reaching them effectively.
Receipts for nutritionniste-diététiste are available for insurance purposes and are e-mailed after sessions.
- Weight management
- Sports nutrition (Marathon nutrition, Triathlon nutrition, CrossFit nutrition)
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder) and disordered eating patterns
- Mindfulness, emotional eating and food cravings
- Chronic disease management (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes)
- Digestive disorders and GI health (celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, diarrhea)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and the low-FODMAP diet
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Pediatric nutrition
- Food allergy and intolerance
- General health and wellness
- Eating for energy
- Meal planning and prepping strategies
- Healthful cooking practices
- Prenatal and postnatal nutrition
- Plant-based nutrition (veganism, vegetarianism)