Baked sweet potato fries are a superfood staple. In today’s video, I talk about the sweet potato and prepare one of my go-to weeknight recipes. 3 ingredients, easy to put together and always a crowd pleaser. What’s not to love?
Happy watching and healthy eating!
Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, finely chopped (about 11/2 teaspoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 ◦F. Wash the potato and scrub the skin with a vegetable brush.
2. Cut the potato into fries, about 1/2 inch in thickness.
3. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes in the olive oil. Add the rosemary, salt and pepper.
4. Spread the fries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Put into preheated oven for 10 minutes. Then, flip the fries and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.