Motive Nutrition coaching is here to educate you, support you, inspire you and provide you with custom recommendations, easy-to-implement advice and actionable strategies that fit your reality, schedule and lifestyle needs.
How it works
Initial assessment: During this first session, we review your wellness questionnaire, establish short and long term goals, assess body composition, eating habits, talk nutrition and elaborate actionable strategies and recommendations for you to get started right away.
Coaching sessions: At your first coaching session, you will receive your Motive Nutrition Lifestyle Plan, which was developed according to your assessment results. Additional coaching sessions serve to cover other
nutrition topics of interest, provide support, motivation and to check-in on your progress. We will establish the frequency of coaching sessions together, according to your needs.
Coaching topics can include:
- Weight management
- Sports nutrition (Marathon nutrition, Triathlon nutrition, CrossFit nutrition)
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder) and disordered eating patterns
- Mindfulness, emotional eating and food cravings
- Chronic disease management (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes)
- Digestive disorders and GI health (celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, diarrhea)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and the low-FODMAP diet
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Pediatric nutrition
- Food allergy and intolerance
- Increasing muscle mass
- Supplement advice
- Green eating
- General health and wellness
- Eating for energy
- Meal planning and prepping strategies
- Healthful cooking practices
- Prenatal and postnatal nutrition
- Plant-based nutrition (veganism, vegetarianism)
- Eating for bone health and more
* Nutrition services available at our Montreal office or via Skype. Receipts are available for insurance purposes.
To book your first session,
get in touch today.