” Be the change you want to see in the world. “
– Mahatma Gandhi
Motive Nutrition is a wellness business founded by dietitian-in-chief Vanessa Perrone MS RD, that specializes in nutrition counseling, online programs, wellness workshops and events. Our mission is to educate, motivate and inspire those in our path about the power of nourishment and living well. If you are passionate about nutrition, people and making a difference, then we want to hear from you.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Intern (See below)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified of any other openings.
Motive Nutrition Intern Mentoring Program
Our purpose is to educate and inspire individuals to live healthy, vibrant lives. Motive Nutrition is a multi-faceted business with activities in private practice, online business, social media as well as live workshops and events.
The Motive Nutrition Intern Mentoring Program is a unique 6-month program that brings provides both experience in our activities and mentoring.
The program is fast-paced and challenges you to develop new skills that will provide insight into the world of nutrition and how you can be of impact in your own career. My goal through this program, your involvement in our activities and mentoring sessions is to offer guidance and support as you get started in your career as a dietitian or entrepreneur.
As a mentee, we are looking for:
- Strong interest in nutrition and wellness
- Strong interest in social media and entrepreneurship
- Ability to commit to 5+ hours per week (remotely)
- In-person support for on-site activities (photoshoots, video shoots, workshops/events)
As a mentor, my goal is to:
- Provide valuable experience and advice
- Motivate and guide you
- Keep you focused on your short and long-term goals
- Provide laser-focused support via monthly mentor sessions (6)
- Be available to you for any shadowing interests you may have outside your program commitments
To apply for this mentorship program, please complete our application form.