Motive Nutrition coaching is here to educate you, support you, inspire you and provide you with individualized recommendations, easy-to-implement advice and actionable strategies that fit your reality, schedule and lifestyle needs.
Initial assessment: During this first 75 minute session, we establish short and long term goals, assess your medical history, body composition, eating habits, cover nutrition basics and elaborate actionable strategies and recommendations for you to implement immediately.
Coaching sessions: At your first coaching session (60min), you will receive your Motive Nutrition Lifestyle Plan, which was developed according to your assessment results. Additional coaching sessions (60min/30min) serve to cover other nutrition topics of interest, provide support, motivation and to check-in on your progress. We will establish the frequency of coaching sessions together, according to your needs.
Coaching topics can include:
- Weight management (healthy weight loss, weight maintenance)
- Chronic disease management (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes)
- Digestive disorders and GI health (celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, diarrhea)
- Sports nutrition
- Mindfulness, emotional eating and food cravings
- Pediatric nutrition
- Food allergy and intolerance
- Increasing muscle mass
- Supplement advice
- Green eating
- General health and wellness
- Eating for energy
- Meal planning and prepping strategies
- Healthful cooking practices
- Prenatal and postnatal nutrition
- Plant-based nutrition (veganism, vegetarianism)
- Eating for bone health and more
* Nutrition services available in-person at our Montreal office or online (via skype). Receipts are available for insurance purposes.
Pantry raid: During this 75 minute at-home session, you will learn:
- How to read a label
- Which products to keep or toss in your pantry
- How to organize your pantry for health
- You will also receive a list of essential pantry staples
Grocery store tour: During this 75 minute session, we take a trip to your local grocery store or farmer’s market together where you will learn:
- How to navigate the grocery store for health
- How to choose healthy products
- How to read a label
- When to purchase organic
- You will also receive a grocery list template and handy pocket guide
To book your first session, contact us today.