Honey Roasted Carrots with Almonds and Goat Cheese
Write a review
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced length wise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons almonds
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the carrots directly on a large rimmed baking sheet and add the olive oil, honey and garlic cloves. Toss everything together and spread evenly. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Cover the roasting tray with aluminum foil and cook for 20 minutes. Then, remove the foil and cook 15 minutes more, uncovered, until nicely browned.
- Place the almonds in a dry skillet and toast until fragrant. Transfer to a chopping board and chop them roughly.
- Place the carrots on a serving platter. Sprinkle with the mint, toasted almonds and goats cheese and serve.
Motive Nutrition https://motivenutrition.com/