Roasted Broccoli with Shallots
Write a review
- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut the florets into equal-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Set a rack in the center of the oven.
- Place the broccoli on a rimmed baking tray, along with the shallots and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and massage using hands, so every piece is coated.
- Spread the broccoli evenly on the baking tray, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with the parmesan and bake another 5 minutes.
- For a vegan or dairy-free alternative, you can substitute 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast for the parmesan.
Motive Nutrition https://motivenutrition.com/