Rosemary Roasted Beets
Write a review
- 1 pound (4 medium) purple beets, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary (1 sprig)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic glaze (such as Tondo or La Belle Excuse)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the beets directly on a rimmed baking sheet and add the olive oil and rosemary. Toss everything together and spread evenly. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Cover the roasting tray with aluminum foil and cook for 20 minutes. Then, remove the foil, toss and cook 15-20 minutes more, until tender.
- Remove the beets from the oven and transfer to a serving bowl using a spatula. Drizzle evenly with balsamic glaze and serve.
Motive Nutrition https://motivenutrition.com/