Polenta-Crusted Fish Sticks
Write a review
- 1 pound fresh cod
- 1/4 cup fine cornmeal
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or spray)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Rub or spray the foil with olive oil.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the cod into strips, about 3-inches long and 1-inch wide. Place on a dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, breadcrumbs, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Dip the fish sticks into the egg, then into the cornmeal mixture turning it several times to ensure it is well coated. Lay the fish sticks on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 12-15 minutes, turning once, halfway through. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce and enjoy.
Motive Nutrition https://motivenutrition.com/